December 24, 2011

Cleaning Schedule Printable!

Hi Everyone!

I'm soooo giddy! It's Christmas Eve. Which means the big happy day is tomorrow and Eric and I are opening presents early so we can head to Grandma's in the morning. Anything concerning morning is early for us night owls so we figured we'd just open presents while were still wide awake. Plus when Eric gets home it will technically be Christmas. I never can think that way. Eric always says it's the next day when its after midnight, but if I haven't gone to sleep yet, it's still the same day. My days are just defined differently, that's all. Anyways on to business.

Some of you may remember that making a cleaing schedule is on my list of things to do over Christmas break. Here's a refresher for everyone:

  • Make cleaning schedule.
  • Paint kitchen cabinets.
  • Find something to replace microwave cart.  More on that after Christmas!
  • Read "Time of My Life"
  • Finish Christmas shopping.
  • Clean out LR closet.
  • Finish BR closet (buy baskets to corral stuff on shelves and paint it)
  • Paint trim in BR.
  • Have a photo shoot with Mojo and Junior.
  • Host a holiday party????

I have a hard time keeping my house as clean as I would like it, beause everything piles up and then I don't even want to begin to touch it. So this handy little schedule will keep me on track and cleaning my house manageable. Oh and I snuck in chores for the hubby which can always be changed as I think of more. :). Eric really doesn't do a lot around the house he's always helpful when I ask him to do something, but thats about it. Wait I'm lying, we take turns doing dishes, which definitely counts. I have come to peace about this laziness situation because I'm kind of a gotta-have-it-done-my-way gal. So when he does something wrong, I get all the more frustrated. Anywho here's what I came up with:


I had seen a lot of printable cleaning schedules, but none of them really fit how we clean the house and what days work best for us so I made one. I plan on putting this in a frame and sticking it on the fridge so that we can mark off as we go with a dry erase marker. Also since I am a nice person I created a few more color schemes and I am going to share them all at the end of this post, so you can customize and make the schedule your own.

For my red-loving friends:


And the sassy green one:

I have to give credit where it is due, so I did NOT come up with the banner I got it from this great site. When you are editing these, please don't take the "Created by Little House on the Left" thing out. I didn't make it permanent as I normally would have and also didn't make it a big part of the design, so just leave it please.
Here are the links for the schedules:

Turquoise Cleaning Schedule
Red Cleaning Schedule
Green Cleaning Schedule

They all look a little wonky in the viewer, but just click "File" then "Download Original" and it should open up a word document for ya. Enjoy!

Hope everyone has a safe and merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment